Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Long Overdue...


This is way overdue, but I made a promise with myself that I was going to do something artsy that one weekend...and I DID!!!! I did a watercolor of a rose that I had picked from my aunty's rose bush...here it is...

I got frustrated a little...I forgot how un-forgiving watercolor could be...but hey gotta start back up somewhere, right? I was going to enter it in the Black Book art competition at the Art Supple Warehouse in Huntington Beach, but could not due to a HECTIC schedule lately...

I recently found a new job back at home on Maui! I found out about 2 weeks ago that I got hired..therefore less than 2 weeks to move. STRESSSSS. But I am still SO excited and thankful for this opportunity. Will post more about this later, but I wanted to post my painting...so here it is....let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment